Membership is $10 yearly
to be paid to the Vice President
in Charge of Memberships:
Sue Miller 403-677-2017
Treasurer: Cam Bertsch
President: LaVerne Erickson
Rosebud Community Enhancement Society
June 13, 2015 work bee
The following is the schedule for the day:
8:00 am: Pancake Breakfast.
9:00 am: Community Work bee and Gazebo-raising.
12:00 noon: Long Lunch on the lawn in front of the Festival Stage with a brief program and entertainment.
1:00 pm: Continue Work bee.
4:00 pm: All gather from various work bee activities to hold a Fellowship meeting and AGM.
5:00 pm: Dinner and Wizard of Oz Theatre (a two for one special rate for work bee attendees).
Come to the work bee with work gloves, and tools (rake, shovel, cordless screwdriver, hammer, sunscreen etc.) to enable your participation.
As bonus Volunteers on this day will have their volunteer hours recorded by RSA for Theatre Benefits.
A big Thank You goes out to Wheatland County for providing the building site and financial support via its CERB. Members of the Lions Club are also thanked for their help in preparing the site for the work bee. Knibb Developments is thanked for earth work and site leveling, as is Robert Dack Railway Developments. RSA also deserves a big Thank You for providing major hospitality support via meals, entertainment, equipment and personnel. More “Thanks Yous” will be forthcoming as the day materializes. The board of Rosebud Fellowship has contacted members and is looking forward to the 4:00 AGM and revival of the Society.
The Objects of this non-profit society are:
1) To construct, purchase, establish, maintain and operate, on a non-profit basis, programs and facilities for the enhancement and enjoyment of the arts, recreation, health and wellness
2) To promote and advance the wellbeing of the community of Rosebud
a) The operations of the Society are to be chiefly carried on in the Hamlet of Rosebud in the Province of Alberta, Canada
- Enhancement Committee - Established to work on projects that improve the services and appeal of the Rosebud Community - such as pathways, parks and beautification
- The Marketing Committee - established to provide and an entity that can work on comprehensive advertising plans that promote the whole community
- Grants Committee - established to apply for applicable grants from government and other sources.
- Cultural Committee - established to promote arts education, practice and performance.
- a) Visual Arts
- b) Recording Studio
Phone LaVerne Erickson, Chairman for more information:
403-677-2237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org